ENGLISH WORK!

Welcome to my own Blog! This blog is aboult our profiles with a lot of information.

quarta-feira, 30 de maio de 2012

Profiles of Group Members

     

        Lucas:

   I'm fourteen years old and I study at Colegio Santo Antonio. When I leave school, I'm going to be an engineer because I'm very good at Maths and I'm very interested in electricity.My worst school subject are portuguese, science and geography and my favorites possessions are my Personal Computer, Xbox 360, Ipod touch, Ipod nano, Iphone, Play Station 3, Play Station 2 and my Super Nintendo 64'. I have a friend group. I enjoy watching TV Series like Friends, Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory. For me, the best films are Hitman and Hooligans. In my opinion the best place is my bedroom. I like reading books, my favorites books are Sherlock Homes, O Imperador da Ursula Maior and Percy Jackson.

      Rafael:

   I'm thirteen years old and I study at Colegio Santo Antonio. My friends call me "Neymar" because I'm the best football player in 8ªB. When I leave school I'm going to be a football player because I'm keen on football and I'm bad at Maths and Portuguese and my best school subject is Phisical Education.My favorite possessions are my Play Station 3, Play Station 2 and my Xbox 360. I don't have group. The best film are The Avengers, Harry Potter 7 (Part 2) and X-Men 2.The best place for me is the Kitchen and the garden. My favorites books are Narnia, Frankestein, Veyenor - A Vingança de Chaos and O mistério da Torta.


     Daniel:

   I'm fourteen years old and I study at Colegio Santo Antonio. When I leave school, I'm going to be doctor because I'm good at chemistry and biology.My worst school subject is religion..My favorites possessions are my Game Boy Color , my PSP Vita, my XBOX 720, Playstation 3, my Playstation 2, my Playstation 1, my Nintendo Wii, my Macbook Pro, my Nintendo 3ds, my basketball team, the Los Angeles Lakers and etc . I'm japanese and I watch a lof of animes like Naruto, Bleach and others. In my opinion, the best film are Fast 5, Rio and Tropa de Elite. My best place is my bathroom and my favorites books are Goosebumbs, A pata da Gazela, O Inspector Geral and Cem Dias entre o Céu e o Mar.

   

    The Famous Brazilian Person - Neymar:

    Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior is a Brazilian Footballer who plays in the Brasileirão Série A for Santos and the Brazilian national football team, mainly as a forward.
    On 30 December 2010, came Third Behind Andrés D'Allessandro and Juan Verón for the 2010 South American Footballer of the Year; however, a year later, on 31 December 2010, he won the South American Footballer of The Year award for the first time, by a record margin. He joined Santos in 2003 and, after several years of training, was promoted to their first team squad. He mad his debut on 7 march of 2009 in the Serie A,in wich he quickly made his breakthrough, becoming a first team regular and being voted to The Best Young Player of the 2009 Campeonato Paulista. Further honours followed, with Neymar being the best player of Santos in 2010 Campeonato Paulista with 11 gols.
     He is known for his acceleration, speed, dribbling, finishing in front of goal and technical hability. His playing syle has earned him critical acclaim, with fans, media and former player's drawing comparisons fo FC Barcelona forward Lionel Messi and Brazil legend Pelé, who declared Neymar as "an excellent player".

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário